Delo® Gear EP-5 SAE 80W-90
Delo® Gear EP-5 gear lubricants are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
Delo Gear EP-5 delivers value through:
- Long gear life
Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
- Rust and corrosion protection
Effective inhibitor package protects against rusting or corrosion of gear and bearing surfaces.
- Excellent foam inhibition
Foaming minimised by use of foam inhibitor.
- Delo® Gear EP-5 are multipurpose lubricants.
- They are made from paraffinic base stocks and contain a carefully balanced additive package to provide gear protection and long lubricant life.
- The sulfur-phosphorus extreme pressure additive technology used in Delo Gear EP-5 provides exceptional thermal and oxidation stability. In addition, this lubricant is fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors, a foam inhibitor, and a pour point depressant.
- SAE J2360 (formerly known as MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE 80W-90 and 85W-140)
- Volvo 97321 – SAE 80W-90 (Approval Nr. 97321-04)