Caltex Havoline® XLI Pre-mixed 1L
Havoline® Xtended Life Inhibitor is a water based, low toxicity, environmentally friendly, nitrite free carboxylate inhibitor concentrate
- Corrosion Protection — Corrosion protection for engine metals, including aluminum, iron, copper and solder alloys.
- Wide Service Application — Recommended as a coolant for all types of gasoline engine cooling systems where freeze protection is not required.
- Long service life — The corrosion inhibitors in Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor contain a synergistic combination of mono and di-carboxylates that provides superior protection for a minimum of 250,000 km or 45 years in on-road gasoline engine applications.
- Compatibility — Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor is a super concentrate and should be diluted to 5.5%- 10% with good quality water before use. Compatible with glycol-based engine coolants but further dilution of Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor – Concentrate by more than 25% with other corrosion inhibitor technologies will reduce the effectiveness of this product.
- Heat Transfer — Silicate and phosphate free formulation does not contribute to deposit build up, as can be seen with phosphate and silicate containing coolants, which can help maintain heat transfer efficiency.
- Improved economics — No regular inhibitor additions and longer service life means lower overall maintenance costs.
- Excellent toxicological and environmental aspects — Based on low toxicity inhibitors these products are readily biodegradable. The extended service life characteristic of this product contributes to the protection of the environment due to less frequent fluid disposal.
- Easy Testing — Inhibitor concentration testing can be easily done using a brix refractometer.
- Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor provides long life corrosion protection by using optimized and patented aliphatic carboxylate organic inhibitors that provide long lasting protection for cooling system metals and components including hard to protect aluminum.
- Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor helps maintain excellent heat transfer since it does not contain silicates and phosphates which can over time create deposits on heat transfer surfaces.
- Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor comes in a super concentrate and should be diluted to 5.5% – 10% with good quality water before use.
- Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor exhibits low depletion rates and does not require the addition of supplemental coolant additives with correct maintenance practices. Dilution of Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor – Concentrate by more than 25% will reduce inhibitor performance.
- Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor protects against erosion, corrosion and cavitation of cooling system components.
Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor is recommended for use in OEM equipment recommending a nitrite free, water based carboxylate based corrosion inhibitor.
Havoline Xtended Life Inhibitor has a shelf life of 1 year as purchased and a service life of at least 4 years with correct maintenance practices. This product is water based and will freeze. It is recommended that this product should be stored where it will not freeze. This product is not combustible. It should be agitated before use