Havoline® Super 2T
Low Smoke, Semi-Synthetic, Two-Stroke Motorcycle Oil
Havoline® Super 2T is a premium two-stroke motorcycle oil, that protects vital engine parts while you ride.
*Our Product Data Sheets (PDS) contain product information including features, benefits, applications, typical key properties and service considerations. PDSs are produced regionally based on the best available information at the time of issue. For each product, there is one PDS for the Asia Pacific region. The specific information included in each PDS may not directly reflect the Australian market or Australian conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between this webpage and the applicable PDS, this webpage prevails. For the most up-to-date, Australian-specific information contact us. Please note that, by clicking the PDS link, you will be leaving the Caltex Australia website.
- Powerful throttle response
Power and good acceleration are maintained by providing excellent cleanliness of pistons and exhaust ports, through the reduction of ash and carbon deposits.
- Reduces exhaust smoke
Exceptional combustion characteristics reduce smoke in exhaust emissions, which also provides improved working environment for operators of portable power equipment.
- Extends engine life
Semi-synthetic base fluids provide superior lubricity to reduce wear of pistons and cylinders.
- Maximises spark plug life
Low ash additive system reduces ash build-up on spark plugs under all operating conditions
- Havoline® Super 2T is a premium two-stroke motorcycle oil, that protects vital engine parts while you ride.
- Havoline® Super 2T is formulated with a special low ash additive system and designed for engines requiring JASO FC or ISOEGC performance lubricants, including high output machines operating in severe service
- Air and liquid-cooled two-stroke motorcycle engines
- Particularly suitable for Japanese high performance motorcycle engines
- Japanese two-stroke engines fitted to portable power equipment
- Oil-injected engines (except marine outboard) where no fuel/oil premixing is required
- Air-cooled, oil-gasoline premix engines at manufacturers’ recommended gasolineto-oil ratios, up to 50:1
- Two-stroke motorcycle and motor tricycle engines fitted with exhaust catalysts
- Havoline Super 2T has been successfully field tested in Stihl MS660 chain-saws in severe duty forestry applications in New Zealand. Based on the very good field test results, this product is recommended for use in all Stihl chainsaws. If used in other chainsaw models, monitoring is recommended